our family

Saturday, January 15, 2011

2 years in review: the highlights

God blessed us with Carsyn Leigh, truly our miracle baby, on November 25th, 2009.  She has very quickly changed from an infant to a toddler!  It is so much fun discovering more of her sweet personality with each day that passes.
 


In anticipation of sweet Carsyn's arrival, I started working 32 hrs a week... still considered full-time. I am so thankful for that extra day off to spend with my sweetie each week!



This past June, I went on a life-changing medical missions trip to La Romana, Dominican Republic and hope to return this summer. God used those precious people to impact my life far more than I could ever impact theirs!


Patrick turned the big 3-0!  I planned a big surprise party for him at Winslows and he truly did not have a clue!  It was one fun night... wish I could do it all over again.  Several good friends came in to celebrate from out of town which made it extra special.








Patrick and I also hit a milestone... our 5 year wedding anniversary! We celebrated by going back to Negril, Jamaica where we spent our honeymoon. Our good friends and neighbors, Brad and Kelly, were able to join us which made for one memorable, awesome vacation... "irie, mon!"


Looking forward to making more amazing memories in the years to come...


1 comment:

Jason and Kathleen said...

I loved checking in! I love seeing your beautiful family so blessed.